Remember those fun, time consuming email surveys that your friends used to forward you? Remember how you thought they were interesting, but silly and you only copy and pasted the questions and answered them if you were in the mood for good old friviousness? Well, the other day I meet the blog version of that. It is called tag. I was unoffically tagged by a guy called Grumble (What a name, I wonder what his mother was thinking?).
Anyway, here are the rules. I am suppose to say 8 random things about myself. I am suppose to then tag 8 other people. Unforntunately, I really don't know that many people who have not done this yet. At the end you will see who I tagged.
1. I have sotf hair which is gets dry and frizzy in the humidity so I put hair food in it. Some facy person told me that only black people use hair food. Well, what do you expect? Don't be fooled by the colour of my skin! Nuff Ras-spect. Kroffy tu deh hat. Powa tu deh Pipel!
2. Tomorrow is the last day of school for me, therefore my Internet access will be once again limited. Treasure this. It may the last posting on my blog for a while (that is why I am posting three things today)
3. I have more guy friends then girl friends. Most of the girl friends I have don't live in my proximity. Therefore, I travel a lot to hang out with my chummies.
4. My brother said I am like a Guatemalian Kiwi: Raised in California, matured in Central America (He said I am mature!)/
5. I am going to teach at a private school this coming school term, even though I failed my teaching practical. The private school doesn't care and they like me.... (I am a little bregging aren't I?)
6. I want to know if lavender can go in the tropics. Some one gave me some lavender seeds and I want to grow them.
7. I love working with children, but I wonder how good of a teacher I will be. I now realize that love and teaching have nothing to do with each other. I am better at baby-siting. If I lived somewhere else I would consider being a fulltime nanny.
8. I was invited to go to Honduras with the preppy school for a workshop. I seriously want to go and hope everything works out. I hear that shoping in that Republic is very nice and I want to get some new clothes for school. I love my homemade frocks but well, I am going to be a teacher and "I have to look like one"(so they say, what does a teacher look like?). I really just want to go to the workshop
Ok I tag: Juds Leo andDany I know this isn't your thing, but humour me a little please! I would tag Roy and Helwa but they aren't around anymore...