23 April 2013

I am hooked

The other day a friend of mine sent me a link to a you tube clip of Carlis Andrés Gómez. He is a poet, actor, teacher,  etc. Latino. Now I am know that considering my last post, I am beginning to sound like a Latino/a enthusiast... but really gets me is the culture, revolutionary spirit and the truth in hidden realities. What I love about the Latino/a world is that it is diverse. I love the new push to being taken out of the box of stereotypes and fight against classism. I love that people are beginning to realize that there is much more to life then name and labels, that one's culture does not define them, it fosters them.



This clip is about true education. What is really going one





This one is about what is a Latino. I love it. It warms my heart and shames me all a the same time








Anyway dear readers, I hope you let me know what you think. Enjoy!

No comments: