16 May 2008

A silly poem I wrote a while back.....

This is from the Fairy Book collection. I hope you enjoy.

I love you,
but you can't have me,
'cause you don't really want me.
It's all or nothing.

I love you,
but you can't handle me,
'cause you can't see all'a me.
It's all or nothing.

I love you,
but you hurt me,
'cause you don't notice me.
It's all or nothing.

I love you
but I'll stop me,
'cause I strong can be.
So I'll let you be.

It's all of nothing.
I'm not your thing.

Oh, P.s. I am not sure if this really represents my heart, but I love the attitude!

4 comments:

Canopenner said...

some fairy tales you been reading.

Everything has a reason why said...

sadly beth. fairly tales don't always have a happy ending... loved the poem

Domanick Fabro said...

you sounded real gangsta in this one

Beth said...

The Fairy Book refers to a note -book I wrote poetry in as a teenager. If you read the link you would have know that.

I live in a fairy tale...I thrive in it.

Dom, I am a complex woman. Gangsta today, hippie tomorrow, who knows what the next day....