31 October 2008

Busy once more

So I will be back to school as a student. Three nights a week I am going to attend classes at BSM
It is a new thing to Belize and I am grateful to be a part of it. It will make me busy again, but I think it will be worth it.

Interesting, my admirer from the last post proved to be just want he always was: big brother friend. He is a great person to look at life with and just chillax.

Funny because I am at a great place in my life. I feel like I can go on for every. I am young, smart, pretty and single. My single-ness doesn't bother me. In fact I am content with it. The weather is cool in Belize right now and the rain has ended. I am so happy. My little children that I teach love me and stress me sometimes but it is not as horrible teaching them as I thought. It is hard yes, but challenges are good things. So are the hugs of my little 7 years old sweety-pies...

If I can be a great teacher does that mean I will be a great mother too? What do you think?

4 comments:

Reema said...

I m sure u will be a wonderful mother!

Roy Rosado said...

Hey Beth,

Congrats on the teaching. Been out of the picture for a while.. but remembered your blog. Yeah kids are stress.. lol.. About the mother part.. well usually they say yes; however, its different when you're dealing with other kids than yours. But all in all i would think it is good and gears you towards that point in life. But wish you all the best and God Bless.. keep bloggin

Leonardo Melendez said...

Great mothers are made — on the fly.

Beth said...

Hey people. Thanks for your notes. I feel loved!

Roy it is good to have you back man, hows the wife and kids? How was your trip?

Leal, I have been well, teaching and crashing at people's house because my bike has been giving a little trouble. But I am happy. I don't write as much as I used to but I am trying to make time....