Follow by Email

18 October 2008

Stuck

So I am stranged in Spanish Lookout once again. Although I am in good care, I miss home. I want to go and take care of my mummy! She is sick and I want to cook dinner for her. I love the rain, but like all loves, I need my space (and some dry weather so I can cross the river and go home).

Being stuck as make me think a lot about my love ones. I have noticed that a certain single, male has been quite concern about my safety He has texted a few times just seeing how I am doing, if I am dry, have a place to stay etc....HMMMM... this is new. I wonder how I should proceed....

9 comments:

Everything has a reason why said...

ha
u have an admirer... proceed... hows things there girl? u ok?

freeze said...

hey u cud always cross with a boat. wud be fun.

Domanick Fabro said...

with dinner and a movie

Reema said...

Good luck with the admirer. Soory back there on my blog for writing u r from Brazil. I will correct it.

Beth said...

I could so trust Freeze to say that. what can I say?

People are funny.

Beth said...

Oh that is ok Reema... I keep forgetting exactly were you are far... India somewhere.

Leonardo Melendez said...

Are you wearing rubber boots?

Beth said...

only the rubber shoes that I always wear... what do you call them? My faithful ugly blue shoes....

Leal said...

Sounds like the person is looking out for you Beth. It wouldn't hurt to say hi, now would it? A movie would be nice. I have plans to go see a movie this weekend myself. Max Payne anyone?